IFC Water Congress
The theme for IFC Water Congress 2020 is "water in the food industry".
For the second time FoodTech will see an IFC Water Congress.
The theme in 2020 is "Water in the Food Industry".
The congress will be held on 30th September-1st October 2020.
- Claus Hélix-Nielsen, Professor MSO, Technical University of Denmark
- Søren Balling Engelsen, Professor Chemometrics and Analytical Technology, Copenhagen University
- Torkil Jønch Clausen, International Water Advisor, Ph.D., TJC Water
- Søren Nøhr Bak, Expertise Director - Water in Food & Beverage, NIRAS
- Miriam Feilberg, Senior Consultant, DANVA
- Hanne Bengaard, Partnership Manager, Danish Agricultural & Food Council
- Jan D. Johannesen, Senior Manager, Arla Foods amba
- Lars Johannes Nielsen, Chief Consultant, Danish Agricultural & Food Council
- John Dørr Jensen, Project Manager, MCH Messecenter Herning
- Anne-Sofi Christiansen, Head of Secretariat, Mælkeritidende
- Isabel Sande Frandsen, Project Coordinator, Mælkeritidende
- Birgitte Glad, Mælkeritidende
Further information about the 2020 Water Congress: